Good morning everyone and welcome to my monthly challenge “Use or Lose It!”. I did really well using up my stash last month, that I only did not use ONE item! I even used up items from February. I used the following from my original March Use It or Lose It:
- Sew Easy and Twine
- Large paw print stamp
- Flowers by Basic Grey
- Brads by Basic Grey. Knee High collection
- Bo Bunny “Welcome Home” stickers
- Bo Bunny “Etc.” stickers
- Teresa Collins cork embellies
- Alphas/Stickers from Basic Grey “Max and Whiskers” collection
- MME “29th Street Market”
- EK Success scalloped punch
- Rub-ons — they were both too old so I had to throw them away. I just couldn’t get them to rub off
The ONLY item that will get a Second Chance in April is the Glitz Design washi tape. 🙂
From my February Use It or Lose It post, the following items were given a Second Chance and used up:
- Bo Bunny “Welcome Home” rub-ons (didn’t truly get to use them up as they were already too old)
- Bo Bunny “Family Is” noteworthy die cut package
So the items that didn’t get used up last month or February and will be going into a little bin for others to look thru are:
- blingy butterfly
- denim covered brads
- numerical stamps
- veneer leaves and raindrops
So, here are the items that I’m Challenging to use in April:
Heart die cut and ticket.
XOXO and best wishes foam stamps.
Light pink brads from Basic Grey
Gold thin washi tape with the word “noted” on it
Chevron bling from Want2Scrap
CTMH little puffy stickers
Bo Bunny “Gabrielle” stickers. As you can see, I’ve used half of it. Need to use them up!
MME “Bare Necessities” brads in wood
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in “Night B4 Christmas”. Its a purplish blue. I use my mists all the time..but look how full it is? I don’t think its a color I gravitate to.
Canvas Corp “Dog Sampler” pattern paper. Its my last and final sheet. I could have a blast at fussy cutting all of this!
Basic Grey “Paper Cottage” collection. I’m down to alphas, sticker sheet, 2 whole sheets and scraps. I’d like to polish this collection off!
So those are my items this month! Wish me luck as always! 🙂